We can’t do it without you!
Volunteers are the juice our festival runs on! We are eternally grateful to those who donate their time and energy to give back to the community and ensure the success of events that make Squamish and the arts thrive.
We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. There are numerous volunteer positions for which we are recruiting, all found in this handy-dandy document.
We hope to provide our volunteers with a unique, enjoyable, and unforgettable festival experience. We have the utmost respect for the skills, time, and passion volunteers bring to the festival.
Volunteer in 3 easy steps:
with the days and hours, you are available.
PERKS TO VOLUNTEERING WITH US
- A personal weekend pass to Squamish Constellation Festival (required for working and good times when not on shift)
- A volunteer T-shirt to be worn while on shift
- Access to snacks and non-alcoholic beverages while on shift
- Opportunity to win volunteer appreciation prizes
- Opportunity to be a part of a diverse team working together to create an unforgettable festival experience
- A ticket to the volunteer appreciation event following the festival
- A chance to create lifetime memories and friendships
- A REALLY good feeling knowing you’re out there actively helping support live music and art!
VOLUNTEER COMMITMENT + EXPECTATIONS
- Minimum 10 volunteer hours over the festival weekend OR a minimum 14 volunteer hours pre/post festival
- Volunteers are required to pay a $20 non refundable fee. This helps SCF build a dedicated and strong volunteer community, and supports volunteer administration (if you only knew!)
- Represent the core values of SCF to ensure everyone has THE. BEST. TIME.
- Arrive early for your shift and check in and out at the volunteer tent
- Be proactive in making the SCF experience amazing for every festival guest
- Be clean and sober while on shift
- Not to speak to media on behalf of SCF, direct any inquiries to the media tent
- Treat all volunteers, performers, staff, and public with respect
- Report any unsafe or uncomfortable situations to your team leader or management
- Look and be your best (arrive presentable, and ready to work and have fun)
- Childcare, accommodation, parking, and transportation are your responsibility
TO VIEW ALL THE CREWS
AND VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTIONS
HAVE THE TRAINING AND INTEREST IN
VOLUNTEERING FOR OUR MEDICAL TEAM?
All volunteers must fill out and agree to our TERMS + CONDITIONS
Please note, submitting the linked form at the top of the page does not guarantee a volunteer position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.